Tuesday 3 November 2015

Print Products-Film Poster Ideas

Film Poster Idea

As we are now on our way to finishing filming and have started editing we are now designing and drafting out film posters and review articles for our movie. As our film is an action and a convention of an action movie is a city we are using a city background for our poster and going to use a green screen to add our main character to the background. 

As we want a city background, I will be travelling to Birmingham this week to take pictures of Birmingham(Backstreet's)  from different angles to use for my poster.

I will also be visiting Birmingham with my other actor who stars in my movie "Stevie" to get pictures of both me and Stevie as we each play a role(Antagonist and Protagonist). 

No comments:

Post a Comment