Monday 7 September 2015

T8-Final Idea

Final Idea

For my A2 coursework I have decided that I am going to create a short film over a music video, documentary or a trailer for a video game. I have chose to create a short film because last year for my AS coursework I enjoyed creating a short film and I can also carry over my film creating skills from last year to this years short film. 

I am going to create a short film that would be classes as "Action" and I am going to go with the theme following a stolen secret item. Some examples of real stolen and taken productions which I will use for help on ideas would be Taken and Hitman.

 As you can see from the screenshot of above of one of my previous mind maps with ideas, I put down that I wanted to go with the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse. I am going to carry on with this idea and some of the ideas with it such as an abandoned setting and the whole idea of the short film being quite dull and gloomy.

The only ideas I am going to change from my mind map is the location, instead of recording in a big abandoned city I am going to film in an abandoned looking building/room with maybe shots from an abandoned city.

The name for my short film will be "Alone". I have chose the title "Alone" for my short film as the film is going to be focused on a single person who is alone within the zombie apocalypse situation. I also think that simple and short titles always look more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment