Thursday 24 September 2015

Pitch feedback


Your idea is intriguing and shows an interest in the genre. You have a lot of ideas about locations and props. You now need to begin filming and realizing your artistic vision.

I like the ideas for mise-en-scene such as suits to connote characters.
Ensure that the film doesn’t fall into pastiche or parody of the genre.

How will you make it different to the genre which can be derivative?

When will you film?  I would suggest that leaving it another month is late. 

How will editing be an important part of your production?

Upload your storyboards

Provide a risk assessment

Complete a production schedule

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I will have a talk with the other people in the group and people we need to film to see if we can arrange to film earlier. I will also get the storyboard onto my blog very soon as it is complete but just needs to be uploaded onto my blog.

    A copy of my risk assessment and production schedule is already on my blog.

    ReplyDelete