Friday 11 December 2015

T10-First Draft of Consequences with Audience Feedback Questions

First Draft

Below is a first draft of my short film "Consequences". 


As it is my first draft I will be showing this draft to my class and other people especially the target audience to see what they think and give me some improvements to act on...

Questions:

1. Would you leave or remove "Staring..."?
2. Would you bring "Antonia Georgiou and Stevie Georgiou" forward?
3. Would you cut the music all the way through the short movie and add it on to selected parts?
4. Should I remove "1 hour later..."?
5. Would you edit any of the clips such as add filters?


After showing my production to my class I received some constructive criticism on what to do next to improve my short movie. Here is what was said...

"Cut some of the shots a bit shorter as some of them were too long"

"Make the title "Consequences" appear a little longer"

" Lower down the sound and increase the volume of speech" 

" Get rid of "Staring" as it doesn't fit in to a short movie"

"Maybe add another scene on the end of car driving away" 

"Add a few ambient sounds in such as footsteps"

For my second draft I will be taking these improvements into consideration to improve my short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment